In this post we describe the steps to add audio or video media files to your website using your website editor at https://builder.portmoni.com. The video below illustrates the detailed steps to add a new media file. The full process is also available at the bottom of the post.
How to add audio or video files to your website
Video duration: 1min 53sec
To go to the website editor page, click on https://builder.portmoni.com
Detailed process to add new audio and video files to your website
Here are the detailed steps to follow:
- To add audio or video to your website, go to the editor at https://builder.portmoni.com.
- Enter your login and your password, and click on “Login”.
- You arrive on your “Dashboard” screen. Click on “Update your website”.
- You then arrive on the “Update your website” page. Scroll down to the “Audio and video” section.
- You see the name of the current audio and video files on your website. Click on the link “add another audio or video file”.
- You are redirected to the “Add Media Item” page. Now, we will add a new audio or video file. Click on the “Choose file” button.
- You can then navigate in your files to choose a video or audio file. For example, let’s choose a file in our documents. Navigate to where the file you want is located, and select the audio or video you want.
- The name of the selected file now appears in the form.
- You can also add a title for this media, that will be displayed on your website. Then, click on “Save”. You will see a small animation while the file is sent to your website.
- When the upload is completed, you are redirected automatically to the “Update your website” form, and you can see a new section with the details of the file you have just uploaded.
- Then, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on “Save and preview website”.
- You will see the preview of your website, with the new audio or video file that you just uploaded.
And please feel free to contact us if you have any question or suggestion.