In this post we describe the steps to pay for your website using mobile money. The video illustrates the mobile money payment steps in details. The full process is also available at the bottom of the post.
How to pay for your website using mobile money
To go to the payment page, click on http://portmoni.com/payment-interpay/
Detailed process to pay with mobile money
Here are the detailed steps to follow:
- With the mobile money payment page at http://portmoni.com/payment-interpay/, you will be able to pay using MTN, Tigo, Airtel, and Vodaphone mobile money, as well as credit card.
- To start the payment process, click on the orange button “Click here to pay with mobile money”.
- You will arrive on a new page where you will fill your payment details. First, enter your full name. Then, enter your email address, and your phone number. Leave the reference code empty, enter the amount to pay, and leave the description empty. Then, click on the checkbox “I’m not a robot”, and wait for it to turn green. Finally, click on “Next”.
- On the next page, you can choose your payment option. You can scroll down to see the different options: credit card, gh-link, MTN mobile money, Tigo, Airtel, and Vodaphone mobile money.
- Click on the payment option of your choice.
- You arrive on the payment screen. It summarizes what you have previously entered. The mobile phone number will be used for the mobile money transaction. You can update it if needed. Click on “Pay using Mobile Money”.
- A confirmation message appears. Click on “Ok”.
- Then, a confirmation request is displayed, and a prompt appears on the phone you use for the mobile payment.
- Approve the payment on your phone used for the mobile payment.
- And the payment will be completed.
And please feel free to contact us if you have any question or suggestion.