In this post we describe the steps to add an image in your photo gallery using your website editor at https://builder.portmoni.com. The video illustrates the detailed steps to add a new picture. The full process is also available at the bottom of the post.
How to add an image in your photo gallery
Video duration: 1min 33sec
To go to the website editor page, click on https://builder.portmoni.com
Detailed process to add new images in your website gallery
Here are the detailed steps to follow:
- To add images in your website gallery, go to the editor at https://builder.portmoni.com.
- Enter your login and your password, and click on “Login”.
- You arrive on your “Dashboard” screen. Click on “Update your website”.
- You then arrive on the “Update your website” page. Scroll down to the “Photo gallery” section.
- You see the name of the current images in the gallery.
- To add a new image, click on the link “add a picture”. An new image section is added to the form.
- Now, we will add a new image using that new section. Click on the “Choose file” button of the new section.
- You can then navigate in your files to choose an image. For example, let’s choose an image in our documents. Click on “Documents”. Navigate to where the image you want is located and select the image you want.
- The name of the selected image now appears in the form.
- Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Save and preview website”. You will see a small animation while the images are sent to your website.
- And then you will see the preview of your website with your new image in the gallery.
And please feel free to contact us if you have any question or suggestion.