In this post we describe the steps to change your password used to log into your website editor at https://builder.portmoni.com. The video illustrates the detailed steps to change your password. The full process is also available at the bottom of the post.
How to change the password you use to connect to your website editor
Video duration: 1min05sec
To go to the website editor page, click on https://builder.portmoni.com
Detailed process to update the password you use to connect to your website editor
Here are the detailed steps to follow:
- To change your password, go to the login page at https://builder.portmoni.com. On that page, click on the “Forgot your password” link
- You will arrive on the “Reset your password” page. Enter the email address you used to create your account, and click on “Reset Password”.
- You arrive on a confirmation page, that instructs you to check your email address.
- Go to your email inbox. You will have received a new email with the subject “Password reset on builder.portmoni.com”. Open the email. At the bottom of the email, you will see a link. Click on that link.
- You will arrive on the “Reset your Password” page. Enter the new password of your choice in the field, and then enter it again for confirmation. Finally, click on “Change my password”.
- Your password has now been changed, and you are automatically logged in to your account.
And please feel free to contact us if you have any question or suggestion.