You would like to get started with SMS marketing, but are wondering which message to send? Here you can find a set of actionable SMS templates that you can use to write your next text message.
Promotional SMS templates
The following four templates can easily be used to get started on your next SMS marketing campaign.
Save-More SMS Campaign
- Show this text for __ off __________
- Show this text for 20% off any lunch combo meal.
Spend-More SMS Campaign
- Show this text for __________ when you spend more than __________
- Show this text for a $5 gift card when you spend more than $25 on your next order.
Buy-More SMS Campaign
- Show this text for __________ when you purchase __________
- Show this text for $1 off a drink when you purchase any meal on the menu.
Get-More SMS Campaign
- Show this text for __________ free __________ when you purchase __________
- Show this text for one free hamburger when you purchase two.
Instructions to claim the offer
You can add the instructions on how to claim the offer in the text message. Typically, the instructions will specify to physically show the text message to get the offer, such as “Show text to redeem”.
It is also possible to customize your message even more. In that case, you can choose to be more specific, for instance like the following:
- Show this text to the server to redeem
- Show this text to the bartender to redeem
- Show this text to the ticket counter to redeem
Another option is to choose to direct customers to a website or phone number by replacing “Show this text” with the relevant call to action:
- Visit www.__________.com and enter the coupon code to redeem
- Call ___-___-____ and mention this text to redeem
Finally, if your business is using a coupon code for the SMS campaign, simply insert “Coupon Code: ____” or “Code ____” at the end of any of the SMS templates!
- How to write a great text message that sell
- Which promotional SMS should you send to increase your sales
- How to grow your SMS subscribers’ list
- SMS Marketing Guides · Promote your Business using Text Messages