This post explains how to update the header background image as well as any image on your website. The step-by-step video below illustrates the steps in details, and the full procedure is available at the bottom of the article.
How to update an image on your website
To connect to the editor and update your website: http://builder.portmoni.com
Procedure to update an image on your website
Here are the detailed steps to follow:
- To update the images on your website, go to the editor at http://builder.portmoni.com
- Enter your login and your password, and click on “Log In”.
- You arrive on your “Dashboard” screen. Click on “Update your website”.
- You then arrive on the “Update your website” page. Scroll down to the “background image” section.
- You see the name of the current image. There is a button to choose a new image. Click on the “Choose File” button.
- You can then navigate in your files to choose an image. For example, let’s choose an image in our documents. Click on “Documents”.
- Navigate to where the image you want is located and select the image you want.
- The name of the selected image now appears in the form.
- Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Save and preview website”. You will see a small animation while the images are sent to your website.
- And then you will see the preview of your website, with your new image.
- You can then click on “Back to update form” to go back to the update form and make other changes to your website, or you can click on “Go visit website” to see the final version.
This how you can update all images on your website. Thanks!